PowerfrogProductionsPowerfrogProductions

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Before I die! Before I die!

Hilarious.

I just hope that my final words can be so... life changing.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

that was brilliant

but... WHY do it in one layer, i mean, thats basically making it a lot harder to animate and you have no proof of it being one layer, never the less, that was awesome, i especially liked black-raven's work. Good job!

Mrs Fatt Mrs Fatt

that tree was hot.

I found it hilarious when Mr Fatt was gobsmacked and you saw a silhouette of a slim body, only to see Mrs Fatt, as fat as ever, standing next to the hot tree. Hilarious.

The big heads episode 1 The big heads episode 1

Pretty Cool

I liked the actual animation and script of it, although a little weird, which is always good. But the voice just sounded TOO much like a snotty kid. Yes, it's possible.

oldlyshapedchris responds:

dude the the main charecter is supposed to sound like that :P
not the old man though:P

Open Here Open Here

Amazing.

Just amazing. Even still, 100 hours?! This is one of my favorite flash movies of all time, and defiantly my favorite stick man one. i literally LOL'd at the woman bit. Genius. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to your future submissions, and congratulations on being one of my favorite artists and favorite flash movies. I'm gonna go check your other stuff. 5/5 10/10.

Mario vs Luigi the movie Mario vs Luigi the movie

Heart warming

That was pretty cool, 4/5

The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

that was crap

...i've seen more violent turds.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I <3 Crap

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Dachampster you have obviouslly never played GOW2

either that or you have no sense of humor, this is hilarious, and the animation is good too, the voices are great, all in all this is pretty damn perfect. ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!